Legal noticesBuy your ticket online
Director of publications: Bruno Maquart
This website is the official website of Universcience, the public institution of the Palais de la découverte and the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie (EPPDCSI)
Head office: Palais de la découverte, avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt F-75008 Paris
Interactive Voice Response: +33 (0)40 05 80 00
- Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
Address: 30, avenue Corentin-Cariou, F-75019 Paris
- Palais de la découverte
Address: avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, F-75008 Paris
Universcience shall not be held liable under any circumstances for damage of any kind whatsoever resulting from the inability to use or access the information available on this server, or any loss resulting from it, irrespective of the cause of damage. Universcience cannot be held liable under any circumstances for damage of any kind whatsoever resulting from the interpretation and/or use of information available on this server.
2- LEGAL NOTICES
The text and graphics and their layout and presentation on this website, the audio and video productions and generally all the documents contained on this site, are the exclusive property of Universcience. They constitute intellectual property and are protected as such by laws across the world and international treaties. The Universcience name and logo are protected as trademarks.
3- USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
When you access this site or one of its components, you accept the licence agreement granted by Universcience under the conditions defined below.
Under the current licence agreement, the following rights are exclusively granted:
- the right to private, individual, personal and non-transferable use of the content of the website or one of its components.
- the right to copy for storage purposes for use on a standalone screen and to make one copy for back-up or print on paper.
It is expressly forbidden to display and/or copy the contentof this website and/or its features, in part or in full, in particular:
- any use for commercial purposes.
- any use of the site's contents in an IT network.
- any copying of the keywords used in its pages to reference another website, thereby entering into competition with Universcience.
- any link from an unlawful website (racist, pornographic etc. in nature) to Universcience's website.
- any presentation, particularly through the use of links, of a page from this site in a context not owned by Universcience and the insertion of an image belonging to Universcience into a page which does not belong to Universcience.
- repeated and systematic extraction of the site's content, including unprotected content, causing damage to Universcience.
Universcience reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Universcience reserves the right to change or correct the contents of this site at any time, without notice.
All rights which are not expressly granted hereunder are reserved by Universcience.
Updated: April 2014