You admire the Palais de la Découverte and you value this institution.
You want to ensure that Jean Perrin's vision of "demonstrating science in the making" is maintained.
You would like to become a special visitor...
Then join the Jean Perrin Circle.
Making a donation of 1000 euros or more.
Thanks to you, PhD students will be trained in scientific demonstration and will present many exhibitions to visitors to the Palais de la découverte.
By joining the Jean Perrin Circle, you can help a PhD student while contributing to what the Palais de la Découverte has to offer.
In addition there are special benefits for you:
- An annual access card which is valid for two persons
- An invitation to all exhibition openings
- An architectural tour of the Palais de la découverte
- A special tour with the President
- A personal invitation to a conference
- An invitation to meet the scientific demonstrators or attend a PhD award ceremony
- 6 month subscription to the Découverte journal
- Electronic newsletter of the Jean Perrin Circle
- Your name included on the website and in the activity report
A fiscal receipt will be sent to you
Whatever the amount, the donation will entitle anyone subject to taxation in France to:
- an income tax reduction of 66 % of the amount, up to the limit of 20 % of your taxable income, according to the law on sponsorship of 1 August 2003
- or a reduction in wealth tax of 75 % of the amount, up to a limit of €50,000 euros a year, according to the TEPA law of 29 December 2010.
A donation of €1,000 is equal to €340 after income tax reduction or €250 after wealth tax reduction.
+ 33 (0)1 40 74 60 29