Every gift is important, whatever the amount, and a vital contribution to enable us to carry out our work.
Why support us?
You are aware of the importance of disseminating and sharing scientific and technical culture.
You wish to support certain projects of the Palais de la découverte.
You would like to give something back by becoming a donor.
For any gift of over €50, you will receive an invitation to the opening of an exhibition.
For gifts of over €200, you will receive a card which is valid for one year, allowing you access to all the provisions of the Palais de la découverte and the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie, with a companion of your choice.
How can you support us?
- Donate directly on line by clicking on the following link: online payment
- Download a donation form for le Palais de la découverte
- Make a regular donation: standing order form
- Make a donation or leave a legacy: the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie is entitled to receive legacies and donations exempt from all inheritance tax as well as life insurance contracts. Your solicitor will tell you the steps you need to take.
- Join the Jean Perrin Circle
- Join the Society of Friends of the Palais de la découverte, a charity under the law of 1901, founded in 1962
What your donations are used for
In 2013, thanks to your donations, we were able to finance scale models for blind and partially sighted visitors.
Whatever the amount of your donation, you will receive a tax reduction. If you are a French taxpayer, you are entitled to an income tax reduction of 66 % of the amount donated. If this reduction is greater than 20 % of your taxable income, any excess can be carried over for five years.
If you are subject to wealth tax, you can take 75 % of the amount contributed off this tax, up to a limit of €50,000. (You can make a deductible donation for the current year up to the date of your tax declaration on 15 June). A tax receipt will be sent to you.
+ 33 (0)1 40 74 60 29